You have connected to www.amylon.cz (hereinafter referred to as the "Web Interface"), operated by our company,
Amylon, a.s., with its registered office at Švermova 117, 580 01 Havlíčkův Brod,
ID No: 60108771,
VAT No. CZ60108771
enrolled in the Register of Companies maintained by the Regional Court in Hradec Králové, Section B, Entry 1012
Delivery address: Amylon a.s., Ronov nad Sázavou 13, 582 22 Přibyslav
Tel. +420 569 430 384
Contact email: email@example.com
- Registration at the Web Interface
You may register at the Web Interface using a registration form provided at the Web Interface. The required data must be completed in the registration form, especially the name, surname and contact email. Following the registration, a user account is set up.
A user name and a password are required to access the user account. Keep the account access data confidential. We cannot be held accountable for any misuse of your user account by a third party.
The information given at the registration must be true and complete. An account set up using data that is untrue or incomplete may be cancelled without any compensation.
In the event of any changes, we recommend that you adjust the data.
The user account gives you an opportunity to place orders for goods in a more convenient way. Any further functionalities of the user account are detailed at the Web Interface.
- Personal data protection
You are bound to share your personal data with us when completing an order or registering at the Web Interface. Also, using the Web Interface involves gathering, keeping and processing other data to which we have access. By entering your personal data and using the Web Interface, you consent to your personal data being processed and gathered as defined below and for the purposes referred to hereunder, until your consent to such processing is revoked.
We take personal data protection very seriously. As a result, when handling personal data we proceed in keeping with the legal system of the Czech Republic, especially Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on personal data protection (hereinafter referred to as "PDPA"), as amended.
- What is personal and other data?
Personal data is data you voluntarily provide to us when completing an order or when registering. Personal data denote all information that identify or may identify a specific person. Personal data includes, without limitation, name and surname, photo, date of birth, email address and residential address or phone number.
Other data we obtain automatically in connection with the use of the Web Interface includes the IP address, the type of browser, equipment and operating system used, duration and number of accesses to the Web Interface, information obtained using cookies and similar information. Please note we may obtain these other data even without the registration and regardless of whether you make any purchases at the Web Interface or not.
- How do we use personal and other data?
We primarily use personal and other data to allow you to have access to your account and to facilitate your use of the Web Interface as much as possible.
We also use the data for communication regarding the administration of your account and for user support. The data may be used to improve our services, including by analysing the Web Interface user's behaviour.
The data may be used for commercial and marketing purposes, i.e. to administer a database of Web Interface users and to offer goods and services during an indefinite term. By sending an order or registering you consent to being sent commercial information via all electronic means.
You can cancel your consent to being sent the commercial information and electronic mail for the purpose of direct marketing at any time by sending an email to our email address.
- How do we manage and process your personal data?
We are an administrator of personal data within the sense of the PDPA and we are listed in the register of the Office for the Personal Data Protection, under Registration Number.
We may entrust a third party, as a processor, with the processing of your personal and other data.
Personal data and other data obtained are fully secured against misuse.
The personal data will be processed for an indefinite period of time. The personal data will be processed in electronic form by automated means or in print by non-automated means.
- Who do we transmit your personal data to?
We do not transmit your personal data to anyone. An exception to this is external carriers and persons involved in the delivery of the goods, or provision of services, where relevant. The data provided to such persons are the necessary minimum that must be provided to them in order for the goods to be delivered or service rendered.
- What are your right as regards personal data?
You have the right to have access to your personal data and the right to be informed as to how they are processed (information on the purpose of the processing, information on the sources of the data and information on the beneficiary). This information will promptly be provided to you upon request. Also, you have the right to have your personal data corrected and other statutory rights related to the data.
Upon your request served in writing, we will remove your personal data from the database.
If you believe that we, or a personal data processor, process your personal data in a way that violates the law, you may:
- request clarification from us or from the processor;
- require that we or the processor remedy the violation. This may in particular concern the blocking, correction, addition to or deletion of such personal data.
Whenever possible, we will strive to meet your request as regards personal data protection. However, if you are not satisfied with how your request has been dealt with, you may turn to the competent bodies, especially the Office for Personal Data Protection. This provision does not affect your right to address the Office for Personal Data Protection directly and immediately.
In exchange for providing the information, we may demand a reasonable fee not exceeding the necessary costs incurred for providing the information.
The protection of personal data is supervised by the Office for Personal Data Protection (http://uoou.cz).
We and any personal data processors are based in the Czech Republic.
- Google services and cookies
The Web Interface uses so-called "cookies" for its activities. The Web Interface further uses the Google Analytics service and other services provided by Google, Inc., where relevant (hereinafter referred to as "Google"). Cookies are also used when using these services.
- What are cookies and how do you consent to the use thereof?
Cookies are text files saved in each Web Interface user's computer or other electronic device that allow for the ways in which the Web Interface is used to be analysed.
By checking consent at the Web Interface, you grant your consent to cookie files being used and to your data being processed by Google and by us, in the way and for the purposes described in detail at the Web Interface.
- Can you prevent the cookie files from being saved in your computer in any way?
- How does Google use the data obtained?
If you are interested in the manner in which Google uses the data they get from us, please click on the following link: How Google uses data when you use our partner sites or apps.
- Copyright protection
The content of the web pages comprising the Web Interface (texts, photos, images, logos and other), including the software of the Web Interface, is protected by our copyright law and may be protected by other third party rights. You may not change, copy, reproduce, disseminate or use the content for any purpose unless you have obtained our consent or the consent of the copyright holder. In particular, it is prohibited to grant access, free or charged, to photos and texts at the Web Interface.
Names and designations of products, goods, services, firms and companies may be registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- 4.1. How are we going to proceed in the case of copyright infringement?
If the aforementioned prohibition is not adhered to, we are going to proceed in keeping with Act No. 121/2000 Coll., the Copyright Act, as amended.
As the copyright holder, we may especially request that the copyright infringement be stopped, and require withdrawal of any unauthorised copies of the copyrighted content.
Further, we have the right to demand reasonable compensation for any damage incurred.
- Other relationships associated with the use of the Web Interface
- Please note that by clicking on certain links at the Web Interface you may leave the Web Interface and be redirected to third party websites.
- We may not be held accountable for any errors caused by third party interventions in the Web Interface or as a result of the use thereof in a manner that contradicts its intended purpose. When using the Web Interface, you must not use mechanisms, software, scripts or other procedures that could have a negative impact on its operation, including, without limitation, disturb the functioning of the system or inadequately burden the system; also, you must not engage in any activity that could make it possible for you or third parties to interfere with, or illegitimately use the software or other components of the Web Interface and use the Web Interface or its parts or software in a manner that contradicts its intended purpose or function.
- We may not provide any guarantees as regards undisturbed access to the Web Interface, or the freedom from faults or security of the Web Interface. We may not be held accountable for any damage caused by the access to and use of the Web Interface, including any damage resulting from downloading of the data posted at the Web Interface, damage caused as a result of service interruption, failure of the Web Interface or computer viruses, damage resulting from any loss or gain of data, or unauthorised access to the transmissions and data.
- If you act in an illegal or unethical manner while using the Web Interface, we may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Web Interface without any compensation. In such a case you are obliged to pay to us the damage incurred in connection with your actions as per this paragraph in its full amount.
These Conditions of Use come into force and take effect on6. 9. 2016